This Department of Labor web portal is your central location to access unemployment claim history (including histories for the LIHEAP program), the Maine Job Bank, the Maine CareerCenters and to file and manage your unemployment compensation claims, if applicable. You will need to create an account to access the portal.
To access these services, you will need all of the following:
- An active Department of Labor Portal account.
- A Complete and Active registration on your State's job bank system that is separate from your portal account.
- Your Social Security Number.
- If you would like to apply for additional benefits for any dependents, you will also need your spouse's Social Security Number.
- Your PIN (for current or recent filers).
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen, your Alien Registration Number and Expiration Date.
- Employment Information (for initial claims and weekly claims filings).
- Answers to questions about filing unemployment claims in Maine.
- Answers to questions about the Maine Job Bank registration and use requirements when filing for unemployment.
- Watch short videos that explain how to file for unemployment benefits, outline your rights and responsibilities, describe common mistakes and work search requirements and answer other common questions.
- If you have a question about your unemployment claim that is not answered in the links above or on the videos about Maine's unemployment system, contact the Department of Labor's Bureau of Unemployment Compensation at 1-800-593-7660. TTY users dial Maine Relay 711.
Having a technical problem with using this website that is unrelated to unemployment?
- Find Answers to frequently asked questions about Internet browsers, cookies, using this site on mobile devices and other technical problems.
Questions about this service? Contact the Department of Labor at 1-800-593-7660. TTY users dial Maine Relay 711.
The Maine Department of Labor provides equal opportunity in employment and programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available to individuals with disabilities upon request.
Account Sign In
(If you have not accessed your unemployment claims account since February 4, 2015, you must create a new account using the orange "Create Account" button below.)
Sign into your user account.